We merge first rate legal experience with cutting edge technology to make affordable and efficient legal solutions for our clients.
Regain possession of your property
If you have a tenant that is causing damage to your property or isn’t paying rent or you want your property back in order to sell. We can help.
remove squatters / Trespassers from your property
Trespasser (also known as squatters) are people who have no right to be in your property. Your tenant may have let them in (people not on the tenancy agreement) or they let themselves in while the property was empty, unoccupied or unsecured. We can help.
Does a current tenant (commercial or residential) owe you rent or a service charge? Or are you owed rent or service charge by a former tenant? We can help you recover the debt, by giving you first class advice and offering you a practical strategy to recover the maximum amount possible.
Regain Possession of Your Property
Most commonly known as “tenant eviction”, we prefer making the landlord the focus of our service. The eviction process is just the means to the ends of regaining possession of your property. We want to make the process as effortless and affordable as possible. As we strive to make this process as simple as possible, we’ve set out our fixed fees for standard possession proceedings below.
Stage 1Legal Possession Notice
- Fixed fee covers initial review of your case and drafting of first notice e.g. Section 21 Notice, Section 8 Notice or Notice to Quit.
- Certificate of Service Form (if required)
- Not included: Any additional notices will incur an extra fee of £50.00 per notice
Stage 2Court Proceedings
- Fixed Fee Service for Standard Process
- Full handling from start to end of the first hearing, including advocacy if required
- Court fee not included
- Not available if the Case is defended or not standard
- Not included: Any additional hearings and orders after the first hearing will fall outside our fixed fee scope and we will discuss your options.
- Enforcement by instructing county court bailiff. Price includes bailiff fee
- Not included: Transfer to the High Court and instruction of High Court Enforcement Officer
The prices above are subject to value added tax at the prevailing rate (VAT) and are based on standard claims only. We define a standard claim as a case where you are seeking possession under section 21 or for rent arrears. The assumption is that you have protected the tenants deposit in an approved scheme in the correct time frames, and you have all the necessary documentation and licenses in place and the local authority or the tenant has not made a complaint of disrepair. If your case falls outside the standard claim criteria we will do our best to advise you on your potential courses of successful action and will try our best to agree an affordable fixed fee price before undertaking any work.